We all know our good friend the T-shirt. There is the basic black T-shirt, the basic white T-shirt and the in between.
But let’s face it – sometimes things are better said by a witty or inspiring T-shirt. When a T-shirt is truly well-designed, it can be a work of art.
We’ve scoured the Web for artistic T-shirt designs. By the end of the list, you’re guaranteed to wonder if maybe, just maybe, you need another T-shirt.
1. Get eclectic and in touch with nature all at once with this just-colorful-enough shirt.
2. An eye-catching, minimalistic, almost pop art design that turned out pretty darn well.
3. Every day is sweater weather...in outer space. This one speaks for itself: argyle and 'Space Invaders.' Awesome.
4. Rock some out-of-this-world colors in an imaginative, interplanetary way.
5. A vintage feel and a slightly-off-center placement makes this T-shirt look as if it’s been a favorite for years.
6. Show others you want peace, not discord, with this endearing tee. Take two iconic designs and meld them together into one great graphic and tug at some heart strings.
7. This clever spin dresses up a cult classic with a modern political treatment.
8. Cat's got your tee.
9. A famous T-shirt becomes satirical. Say what most people want to — but won’t — with this humble but true epithet to the Big Apple.
10. This owl has wisely used complimentary colors and a painterly style to make a wide-eyed impression.
Start a T-shirt art movement!
Show your artistic side (and back and front) with these unique shirts. Get some holes worn in them and don’t be surprised if you receive some compliments, complaints, chuckles and knuckles. It’s all in a day’s work of a truly artistic T-shirt.