What’s better than a leprechaun, pot of gold and four-leafed clovers? Awesome T-shirts that have all three of those, of course!
With St. Patrick’s Day just around the corner, here are 10 awesome St. Patrick’s Day shirts that will have you in the spirit for this holiday!
1. The four-leafed clover is symbolic of St. Patrick’s Day. Here, it’s presented as a mascot with an animated expression on its face. Pretty adorable, right?
2. This shirt is perfect for lovers of history and beer. It makes you wonder how Abe Lincoln celebrated St. Patrick’s Day back then.
3. The style of the lettering on this T-shirt is reminiscent of cross-stitch embroidering. You might’ve seen them in your grandma’s house. Although, I don’t know about this one…
4. Fans of Patrick Swayze will love this fun play on “Happy St. Patrick’s Day.” It’s a quirky way to celebrate the holiday and pay tribute to the beloved actor.
5. This shirt takes the mustache trend and turns it green! The mustache also sounds like “must ask,” which sounds like a very proper way to order a beer.
6. A St. Patrick’s Day celebration isn’t limited to the Irish. Fans of beer and Irish whiskey party, too. So this shirt is perfect for any St. Patty's Day-loving person!
7. Because it’s a holiday that revolves around drinking, you might be stumbling by the end of the night, so this shirt is on point.
8. Here’s another intersection between pop culture and St. Patrick’s Day. This time, Snoopy from the Peanuts is offering an adorable cheers.
9. Pun lovers will appreciate this tank top. It’s stupidly funny!
10. A simple message and design. The shamrock easily reads in place of a heart.
For people who appreciate pitchers of beer and Irish whiskey, St. Patrick’s Day is something to look forward to every year. Wearing one of these themed T-shirts is a perfect way to celebrate this rambunctious holiday.
Things can tend to get crazy during St. Patrick’s Day, so it’s no surprise that these shirts have an element of humor to them. Puns, pop culture and the promise of pitchers are all featured on these emerald-green T-shirts. Make sure you get an awesome T-shirt before St. Patty’s Day gets here!
For tips on how to make a T-shirt, check this article out.
Photos courtesy of etsy.com, skreened.com, printsome.com, tshirtgroove.com, lookhuman.com, and sunfrogshirts.com.