Finding the right fit for your brochure design can be tricky.
You want to ensure that it does a few important things. It needs to professionally represent your company, and it also needs to have an appropriate balance of imagery versus information.
In the end, you can’t lose sight of the fact that a brochure’s sole purpose is to help you better market your business, so keep your business goals front and center when evaluating your brochure design.
Below are 10 examples of creative brochures which do that really well.
1. This web design brochure is a great example of uncluttered and clean design.
2. There are many great templates out there for designers, and this one is great for any social media-related marketing collateral.
3. A professional image for a restaurant or food service.
4. You have to check out all of the folds and features of this brochure...genius.
5. This brochure design really feels like the product it is trying to sell.
6. The punched-out shapes and full color imagery in this one give it a unique touch.
7. This corporate annual report brochure is the perfect balance between hip and edgy with a clean look.
8. A very elegant use of color, along with high-quality images.
9. This BMW quad-fold brochure has a high class feel to it (as it should since it is for a BMW).
10. This Jeep die cut brochure cleverly uses the die cut around the shape of the tire.
Your new brochure design is awaitin'!
One of the things many designers forget to do is to draw inspiration from other designers. There are so many creative ideas out there and one of them just might fit really nicely into your design.