Whether you’re planning your weekend or hoping to draw a crowd to your venue, take a look at these examples of creative nightclub flyers. Some are flashy and some are arty, but they all give a sense of a night that’s sure to be unforgettable.
See what piques your interest, draws in your eye, and makes you want to go out on the town.
1. The mix of intense black and white with selective pops of pink has just enough energy to be lively and enough darkness to be intriguing.
2. The repetition of angles, mixed with the slivers of light and dark shading, speaks to the kind of music and the kind of night you can expect.
3. The gratuitous white space goes well with the night’s theme.
4. A great flyer all around — from the well-proportioned design and the man with the mic, to the easy-to-read, perfectly placed text.
5. The white as an alternative to black backdrop and the simple sliced-out circle in the foreground makes this a funky flyer.
6. This flyer stands above its contemporaries by taking a note from political activism graphics and spinning an event promo out of unexpected graphics.
7. The way this concept turns a non-promotional flyer into a promotional one is fantastic.
8. A throwback flyer with nice vintage details.
9. The one-graphic focus of the flyer, the unexpected yet complimentary pairing of the grape headset, and the subdued green of the background catches the viewer’s eye every time.
10. This flyer indicates a great party is in order.
Own the night.
We hope these nightclub flyers inspire you to hit the club or reach for your sketchpad with design ideas. Remember to pick colors that convey the kind of night or experience you’re offering, keep things simple on the whole, and choose text that is both unique and easy-to-read.