Whether you’re going to a bunch of networking events, looking for a new job or just want an easy way to hand out your contact information, business cards are the best way to go.
Even with all of those different styles and card innovations, few can match the notability of great humor. Because we also love a good chuckle, we set out to find the best of the best when it comes to business card cut-ups!
10. This looks like your average business card but read closely. Al has some seriously amusing bragging rights.
9. When you share a name with a famous musician, you can capitalize on this association by designing a business card that looks like the ticket stub to a concert.
8. A cat using the computer...need we say more? It’s another unforgettable card.
7. Proving even retirement can’t stop you have having a funny business card!
6. This one is sure to crack a smile across your face. Here’s the ultimate “one-upper” type of business card. I’m also loving the stark yet in your face design.
5. Like the guy who is unfortunately named Steve Miller, Sarah Ferrari takes advantage of her name similarities by cleverly pointing it out. (Also great font choice.)
4. Hold on to your wallet! You can tell by the eye-catching colors and cool sunglasses this guy’s a real jokester!
3. This card is just down right ridiculous! This is a perfect example of using your name to strike a hilarious chord (and the goofy photo makes it even funnier.)
2. If you’ve ever seen 'American Psycho', then you’ll get why this card looks the way it does. It’ll amuse you but give you the creeps, too!
1. What if the Dark Lord of the Sith had his own business card? The simplicity of this design, when compared to Darth Vader's epicness, only adds to this card's humor factor.
If your business card could use a makeover, consider taking a page out of these jokesters’ books and shoot for hitting people’s funny bone.
If you focus on an amusing concept, clever message and great design (especially with quality printing), your card will not only help you stand out from the crowd, but it will fully portray just how hilariously good you are.