It’s a big, bright world out there, so why settle for a dull palette on your next brochure? To help guide your inspiration, I’ve gathered a bunch of creative brochures that have put hues to good use.
Whether you let one color steal the show or use an array of shades, these examples show that just a little color can have a big impact.
1. This brochure used excellent spacing combined with bright bursts of color.
2. I love the way each color lends itself to the next.
3. Simple rainbow tones show you don't have to get too intricate with your color use.
4. You just need tones that can ease into one another for great flow.
5. One element that simply cannot be ignored: great white space.
6. This brochure is an excellent example of using a variance.
7. Eye-catching blurbs and white space lend focus to this brochure.
8. Remember to use other eye-catching elements as well.
9. Another example of a one-color wonder.
10. This brochure makes use of a wide range of colors.
11. Look at the way this pop of magenta gives the whole piece a fun readability.
Color commands attention.
I hope you’ve picked up a few tips on making color work for your next brochure. Remember, you don’t need to necessarily be bold, but don’t be afraid to embrace vibrant hues.
Also: white space is your friend and can help a colorful design from getting too busy.