Most teachers understand how hard it is to grab the attention of the students.
Having said that, these 11 classroom posters get an A+ for their ability to mix graphic design elements with an educational message.
1. This poster is a great tool to educate today’s youth on the need to take care of the Earth today to preserve tomorrow.
2. A multicolored homage to Homo Sapien evolution and the subsequent impact of technology.
3. This pop of yellow lays a backdrop for this fun take on a traditional alphabet poster.
4. There are few things as appealing to kids as getting a pass to do something they’re told not to.
5. Here is another example that had a lot of ground to cover but did it well thanks to great placement and white space.
6. This fun tot’s journey is illustrated with an old-fashioned flair.
7. The deep red backdrop and wrapped hands imagery is clear and compelling.
8. With horizontal swipes of muted yellow, green and blue, this poster uses simple color blocking to its advantage.
9. Once more demonstrating that less can be more.
10. This poster is able to get many points across by spacing out text and using sky blue and magenta colors as the backdrop.
11. Not only does this poster communicate its point, but it's able to do so much with a heavy mix of text, graphics and colors.
Your classroom needs pizazz!
When it comes to classroom posters, it can help to go back in time and use a retro design. Graphics and heavy text can work, but finding a nice balance with white space will keep things from getting too visually busy. Photos can be a grabbing way to draw the eye in, especially when they’re seesawing veggies.