Are you ready to announce your new addition to the family? Chances are your friends and loved ones are just as excited as you are to see your progress. But what pose should you chose?
Don’t let your head spin with the endless possibilities. Get some inspiration from these 11 maternity photos and print those great pics with one of our top photo printers.
1. Already picked out a name for your little one? Then why not spell it out?
2. In this example, the subject shows her personality and love of dance while also showing that motherly glow growing with every graceful move.
3. This sweet image shows the inquisitive nature of the firstborn and the adoring gaze of her mother, about to add a sibling to the mix.
4. This chalkboard theme has a simple way of showing what’s going on in this family. The “below the neck” shots are another unexpected yet fun angle for a festive family announcement.
5. The mix of great lighting, water-based shadowing, and placement of the mother-to-be are riveting.
6. A classic silhouette pose against a beautiful sunset is striking.
7. Nature sets a laid-back backdrop in this fun, breezy photo session.
8. The bright lighting of the room, the lighthearted expressions of the parents, and most of all, the symbolism of the window looking to the future really conveys the message of happy expectant parents.
9. The gentle greenery frames the subject without overtaking her, and the undeniable beauty of the subject is transfixing and completes this awe-inspiring image.
10. An example of a before and after take. Repetition of composition works well here.
11. Proud of your family’s roots? Than take a lesson from this last example, which has fun with familial origin and belly script without being corny.
Take a peek at the photo sessions of other parents-to-be to help spark inspiration for your own maternity photo shoot. Be original, be creative, but most of all, be true to your family, your roots, and the joy for your upcoming arrival.