There’s always the same dilemma each year. What kind of calendar do I want? What kind of mood do I want to set for the year?
Are you going to own a calendar that paints a pretty portrait of the season or one that features dogs wearing funny costumes? Decisions, decisions.
It’s easy to make your own calendar, and they are great as gifts. Using your favorite design software, you can craft your own special image for the year.
Like the calendars below, they can vary in size. For instance, the Paper Pusher calendar is the size of a postcard, while the Indigo Bunting’s calendar is standard 8 inches by 10 inches (perfect for framing later). The possibilities are endless!
1. This desk calendar is bold, cheerful and limited in color. The theme is 'Happy Place Edition' and shows things that make people, well, happy!
2. This calendar’s images don’t correspond to the months thematically, but the images are 12 new pieces of art to look forward to each month.
3. Round the corners on your postcards to achieve the look of this calendar by Paper Pusher.
4. Your image and calendar days don’t have to be separate. In this calendar by 1canoe2, they have integrated image and numbers.
5. Was the last year of your life awesome? Want to do something incredible this year? Why not commemorate it in a calendar? This calendar uses the theme of road trips and could be used as a way to visualize goals.
6. Design a calendar to complement your or someone’s interests. This herb and spices calendar, for instance, is perfect for someone who loves to cook.
7. Beer and food pairings is also the perfect calendar to complement the interests of someone.
8. The Indigo Bunting’s calendar is striking as it features a dark background and large, simple and bold shapes.
9. You can even sew into paper, as seen in this calendar. Why not?
10. This calendar features great art every month. At the end of the year, you can crop the pages into frameable prints.
11. The great thing about the Aquatic Critter calendar is it comes with a stand. You can easily purchase this to go with any postcard-sized calendar.
Start the year off right!
Now what are you waiting for? Get started on your very own calendar before the year flies by!