It can happen in an instant. In the amount of time it takes to click the shutter button, you can have a picture worth a thousand awkward words.
From bad haircuts to tearful infants, we’ve scoured the Web to collect some of the best (or worst?) examples of awkward photos.
Be prepared to cringe, laugh or even shudder at what you see.
1. Parenting is life’s greatest joy, as this photo awkwardly showcases.
2. It’s hard to tell who is more terrified.
3. There’s no doubt these two put a lot of thought into their pregnancy photos.
4. This couple wanted to showcase their separate interests.
5. It's not what you think!
6. Every new mother needs a detachable collar that will make her look like Jane Jetson.
7. This poor guy seems all too aware of the fate that awaits him.
8. Sometimes you can take the artistry in a direction that's a bit too awkward.
9. Seeing double isn't all it's cracked up to be.
10. What hair products does she use?
11. Best photobomb ever.
12. Poor choice of words and pictures.
It can happen to anyone.
Admit it, you were scared you were going to find a photo of yourself in there somewhere. I was too.
We know all too well that when cameras are present, awkwardness is just around the corner. And it often comes out in full force!