Business cards are often the first impression people have of your business. They are small ads you can easily hand out while networking and socializing.
When designing a business card, it’s important to match the design with the brand image. Use a creative theme, display your work and be professional while still creating visual interest.
Here are 13 cool business cards that are aesthetically pleasing and represent the personality of the business.
1. It's hip to be square.
2. You have to go mobile if you want more business.
3. Texture adds something unique.
4. We love the intricate stitching on this card.
5. A card with attitude.
6. Sometimes it helps to be literal.
7. Try to think big when creating your business cards.
8. The card should match your business and personality.
9. Who doesn't love a good puzzle?
10. The new era of business cards is upon us.
11. Give them a firm handshake with a cool hand business card.
12. Don't forget to be playful.
You'll want to be professional and creative.
The key to a good business card is to be innovative and leave a lasting impression. There are original options you can go with, such as clear business cards, embossing, gold foil, a nontraditional shape or a multifunctional card.
Even without the custom creations, a creative design and sophisticated card stock will communicate the message that you are a professional.