Demotivational posters have become a hip trend as of late for a variety of reasons. Some are ironic and others are one big pun. A few are “sad but true” commentaries, while others simply say the thoughts we’re too scared to voice.
Just read along at some of our favorite “demotivational” examples, that is, if you feel up to it…
1. For anyone who’s gotten on the bad end of an eBay “bargain.”
2. MAKE SURE TO TALK VERY LOUDLY.
3. Any child of the '90s can relate to and wholeheartedly agree with this example.
4. Actually closer to a real motivational poster.
5. We just hope the self-employed, self-assured cabbie found the same humor.
6. We’re not sure how this situation concluded, but both parties seem quite amicable.
7. I doubt there were many takers on that particular sandwich.
8. The painter of this street probably ended their education at eighth grade.
9. That kid is taking up at least two cases of valuable cart space!
10. How did she even get on the show?
11. The question is not so much “Why did you include this example?” It’s more “How could I not?”