Ready to hit the road, set a date or want to communicate with customers, friends or clients? Well, hold off on your e-blasts — and reconsider postcards!
These little placards are sturdy, sound pieces that have stood the test of time. They are a versatile, fun medium that offer a bunch of ways to get creative and have a great time communicating any manner of messages.
Take a look at our collection of fun postcards to jumpstart your next two-sided, one-stamped message endeavor.
1. The washed-out hues and the suitcase-laden travelers set against a grassy backdrop will ensure both a spot on the calendar and a spot on the fridge.
2. Touch — but don’t eat — this fun frosting postcard!
3. Speaking of multidimensional, look at this collection of worldly postcards that rise to the occasion — wherever in the world it is.
4. Whether a message to clients or an invitation for brainstorming, every element of this design seems to play into the next.
5. This intense mix of blood red, dramatic black and calming cream has a retro feel and strong artistry.
6. The washed-out watercolor, etched out in the design in the foreground, sets a subdued stage for one grabbing message.
7. Beautiful color photographs form a floral mosaic in this colorful and creative postcard.
8. Play with words using a concept like this collage that uses a mane of hair as a message board.
9. Of course, you can always opt for artistry that is simply too cute to ignore.
10. Get back to nature with a postcard like this that uses repetition, a great mix of colors and a nature-based design with great versatility.
11. It’s easy to forget the potential of a simple white background.
12. The bright caution tape plays well with the fun font sizing and the 'Get it? Got it? Good.' theme of this postcard.
Brighten someone's mailbox!
One of the nice things about postcards is they can’t land in a spam folder, get deleted or flagged as junk.
Even in our increasingly e-based world, postcards still strike a powerful chord with recipients. Add in some great creativity, consider your limitless options, be willing to have some fun with your design and you’re sure to be a back on the postcard bandwagon.
Want to get started on your own postcard project? Check out our great reviews to find the printer that will work best for you!