Brochures are an essential marketing tool for any business. Often a brochure is the first contact a potential customer has with a business, so it’s important to put a lot of time and effort into making it.
You want to come off as professional and competent, and that’s reflected in your brochure’s design. Here are 12 good marketing brochures and what makes them work.
1. This one is easy to read, the information is organized and the headings are clear.
2. The dark colors communicate upscale and professional.
3. What works is the chart and bullet points to organize a lot of information.
4. The United Way uses this image, slogan and color to attract the reader's attention.
5. This brochure uses a bright pop of orange and useful icons.
6. Crisp photos relate the idea of a straight-to-business homebuilder.
7. The artistic flair reflects the message and the design is consistent.
8. It's direct, no nonsense and tells you what to expect.
10. The white space, layout and photos give this brochure an up-to-date feel.
11. The balance of text with images completes the good design.
12. Script font and fabulous photography give this brochure a high-end look.
It's all a balancing act.
Use the brochures above as inspiration to create your own brochure. Think about the reasons why these brochures look good and how they communicate the intended message.
As you think about the design you want to incorporate, try to consolidate your key information into succinct points. Too much text can discourage the reader. Also keep in mind the power of images. You want to represent your brand in an attractive manner.