When birthdays or holidays roll around, I often find myself at a loss as to what to do for friends or family members. It’s almost as if the better you know someone, the harder it is to get them something they’ll like, want, or need. A classic and solid go-to gift for someone who seems to have it all is a photo gift that memorializes a special moment: It’s personal and shows you’ve put some thought into your gift.
Check out these 12 photo gifts ideas to send a loving and caring message.
1. A canvas print with a quote can work for your best friend, significant other, or family member. Use a quote or a special message to make it personal.
2. As much as we tend to use our cell phones, a photo made for someone’s phone would be a great gift for Mother’s Day.
3. A great gift for any working parent is a desk calendar. Choose 12 of the best family photos to brighten up the office.
4. Keep track of time, and your memories, with this photo wall clock.
5. It’s a great photo gift and a fun way to bond at the same time. This photo puzzle also comes with a personalized puzzle tin.
6. This is certainly a unique way to give a wedding gift: a personalized gift card!
7. This photo ornament makes a great holiday gift.
8. For poker players and kids alike, these personalized playing cards are a great gift.
9. Having your own stamp is now within reach. Create a personalized stamp on Snapfish.
10. Make to-do lists less tedious with a favorite photo.
11. Add a charm for each child on this photo charm bracelet.
12. Another gift great for the office. This photo mouse pad will keep your loved ones in mind.
A picture is a memory.
Finding the right gift for a close friend or a family member can be really tough, but a photo serves to remind that person of a special moment the two of you shared. Turn that photo into a practical, everyday gift, and you’ll never be far from their thoughts.