Flyers are a versatile form of marketing. They are fairly easy to create, print, and distribute, and they have several uses – just check out these examples below.
1. Drive traffic to a website with creative graphics and text that creates curiosity.
2. Promote a party. Make the date prominent and include a reference to social media.
3. To encourage participation in a competition, this flyer uses bright colors and graphics.
4. Nonprofits can scout volunteers or ask for donations by passing out flyers.
5. Trade shows and conferences rely on attendance and flyers are a good way to spread the word.
6. Pass out flyers at school, parks, and post offices for a community event.
7. Flyers can be distributed around busy shopping centers to promote an upcoming holiday event.
8. Restaurants rely on flyers to let customers know about special promotions and where to find their location.
9. Activist organizations use flyers to get the word out about a specific cause or issue.
10. Include coupons in your flyer to drive more customers to your store.
11. If you have a new sale, take advantage of flyer promotions to move inventory.
12. Promote any type of course or lesson on a local bulletin board. Don’t forget a call to action to create a sense of urgency with the reader.
Get the job done.
No matter what it is you need to advertise or promote, a flyer can be an effective and affordable method. Think about your audience, message, and how you will distribute your flyers before starting to work on your design. Also remember to make the important information concise and legible, and your flyer will get the job done.