Do you think your business card has to be a rectangle or even a square? Think again!
In fact, throw that box of rectangular blah-ness out the window. It’s time to turn things around with some ideas for captivating business cards.
Put a new spin on the concept of business card creation by letting things take on a whole new shape. The results can help you stand out from the squares.
1. Take on an unusual stance to the circular movement with a design that gets things moving right away.
2. You’re not playing around when your creativity shows you’re all business. That doesn’t mean you can’t have fun with a whimsical take on the circular concept.
3. Help new contacts remember you with a design that comes full circle.
4. This design stands on its own.
5. Get them thinking about how to put your skills to use with this clever design.
6. No one says you have to use card stock as your base. Experiment with alternative materials.
7. This oval design is easier to store in a wallet. It also will maintain the fresh circular take.
8. Turn your circle into a coaster. Your card will definitely get a second look.
9. When a graphic font meets a softly colored circle, the effect is quite edgy.
10. Design in three dimensions with textured stock and a deep embossing effect.
11. Simple, clean and fresh. Don't worry about your card being too dark. With a design this unique, they'll be seeking you out.
12. Characterize yourself.
13. Say it with high contrast and captivating text.
Step outside the box...
Consider stepping outside the business card box with a new shape. Your designs will open up to fill the new space, and your business card will stand out.