If you want to be a cut above the rest, you’re going to have to break free from the mold and consider a die cut flyer.
Whether for your business, a promotion, event or just to stand out (or up or sideways), die cuts could be just what you need.
For the purpose of guiding your inspirational die cut prowess, we present to you a few of the most unique die cut molds that are far from cookie cutter.
1. This sassy concert promo has what it takes to grab attention.
2. In the world of die cuts, the more fun you have with your design, the better.
3. Long dominated by powdery pastels, this die cut takes an Easter-themed event and changes the colors in an exciting way.
4. Have fun with a combination of elements.
5. Iconic designs like records are a surefire way to get the attention of people who’ll be interested in what you have to say.
6. There’s something about this cut that doesn’t take itself too seriously, yet it spells out the message in a way that we can’t help but think it’s destined to land on a fridge and stay there.
7. I couldn’t quite figure out what made this design special until I saw its windshield alignment in the winter months. This creative cut would definitely draw my attention.
8. This unusual cut definitely grabs your attention and gets your thoughts going.
9. This flyer echoes the main point of its message with its shape.
10. When it comes to a die cut, think about all you can give to your audience. Imagine how effective this example would be, especially if landed on your desk at about 4:55 p.m. on a Friday afternoon.
11. When it comes to die cut flyers, don’t forget you have more than just one side that will likely be looked at because of its unconventional shape. This example shows how useful contrast can be, having fun with one side of the design and using the other to get down to business.
12. I love this basic pop top design. It’s recognizable, fun and begs to be flipped, making it yet another go-to for a two-sided die cut option that works.
13. This last example is a great note to end on because it really summarizes what a die cut can do — start a conversation with your target audience. What better way to do just that than with this blurb-shaped die cut flyer that begs your readers to respond?
Get creative and get your audience's attention.
Stand out and step out of the square and rectangular design box. There are so many cool and interesting things you can do with die cut designs. You’re almost unlimited in your options.