A garage sale can be a great chance to help get rid of some of your old goods. But don’t jeopardize your downsizing opportunity--make sure you create an eye-catching flyer that stops bargain hunters at first glance.
Of course, if you really want your flyers to pop with the highest quality, recreate a favorite design from below and print it professionally from one of the top online flyer printers!
1. What's not to love about this flyer?
2. A sunburst of color gets this flyer going.
3. Good color and use of graphic elements, as well as a healthy amount of white space.
4. Play with text and size.
5. This flyer gets extra kudos for a great layout.
6. Use tear-off tabs to help your attendees remember the wheres and whens.
7. It’s rockabilly fun in this next example, which isn’t afraid to use a wide-spanning canvas for a design with a great beat.
8. The text of the flyer is front and center, easy to read, and keeps with the vibrant theme of the whole piece.
9. This horizontal flyer is a great way to switch it up.
10. Humor always works.
11. A calm sort of feeling, thanks to the blue background.
12. When you’ve got a funky red shoe on your flyer, you know you’re headed in the right direction.
13. A balanced design that could use some neon perking up.
Let your sign represent your personality.
What was your favorite pick? The retro recreation? The rockabilly renovation? Whatever your favorite design was, I hope you gathered some inspiration to help declare your sale with decadent flair.