Who needs sweeping grand gestures on Valentine’s Day? Not me. Especially when I have stickers!
No matter how small or simple they are, they always send the message loud and clear.
Below are some examples of sticker design that let your special someone know exactly how you feel about them.
1. Does your Valentine love memes? Celebrate with these hilarious Internet memes, including everyone’s favorite - Grumpy Cat.
2. Design a sticker that’s specific to your project, like this 'Apple of My Eye' that’s affixed to the appropriate fruit.
3. Here’s another example of a design-specific sticker. This time it’s used to create the packaging for a matchbox. Think of how many things you could personalize when you wrap them in stickers!
4. Design a set of stickers to tie together multiple objects, like this bubble-blowing kit. Remember to think about how all of the elements will tie together thematically as well as color-wise.
5. This sticker is a take on the iconic Valentine’s Day card Lisa Simpson gave to Ralph Wiggum on the cartoon 'The Simpsons.' You can easily design your own card to fit whatever TV show your Valentine may like.
6. Circle stickers fit perfectly on the bottom of Hershey’s Kisses. Leave your mark on the candy by personalizing what you stick on them.
7. These cute characters are perfect for someone who’s a little younger or loves fun design that’s only partially heart-related.
8. I have a major sweet tooth and drool over candy-themed things like this. What’s your favorite type of candy, and how could you express it in sticker form?
9. More fun for the adults! Make a special label for the beverages you’ll be enjoying on Feb. 14. Just make sure you stick it on when the bottle is warm!
10. This is a great example of using stickers to set a mood. Here they are used to add to the decor of the table. The added details make the entire setup even more charming.
11. I confess that kraft paper is one of my favorite things. It’s neutral and classic and adds rustic, handcrafted charm to whatever it’s paired with. These kraft hearts would be perfect for a DIY gift.
12. Patterned hearts can be stuck anywhere. Here they are used to accent otherwise plain labels.
13. Even as an adult, I’m delighted by the character design of these critters (and girl). They would be perfect if you’re the type to hand out Valentine’s Day cards to your friends.
Sending love in sticker form!
Remember, a sticker does half the work for you. Instead of having to lick some weird tasting glue, you can buy them in a variety of shapes and sizes that suit whatever project you may have.