Pregnancy is serious business. From doctor’s appointments, lamaze classes, birth plans, and more, nine months can seem overwhelming.
You know what’s the perfect balance for these austere times? Humor. A lighthearted outlook will make nearly anything seem doable, and I’m willing to bet that these t-shirts will help do the trick.
1. This long jersey dress humorously makes the baby look as though they’re peeking through blinds.
2. Wearing this shirt will give the illusion that you’re holding a beach ball, not a growing baby.
3. Annoyed mothers who hate being asked if they want a boy or a girl: here’s your sarcastic revenge shirt!
4. This “loading” bar is a clever way to tell people how far along you are (based on every three months).
5. Not every pregnant woman wants to have her belly touched by a stranger. Here’s a funny, not-so-subtle reminder...
6. Whoever wears this wanted a simple backrub and got so much more. 18 years more, in fact!
7. An adorable, humorous play on the classic (and overused) phrase.
8. Perfect for the sarcasm loving mom, this snarky shirt will ward off all potential questions.
9. This one is… well... a little dark! Its cartoonish sense of humor might make you chortle uncomfortably.
10. A perfect shirt for pregnant opera lovers.
11. Okay, Star Wars geeks, this one’s for you. Who said you couldn’t show your adoration of the franchise when you’re with child?
12. If you’re someone who loves a good glass of red wine, this shirt is doubles as a countdown until you can imbibe again.
13. Similar to the beachball shirt, amuse yourself by pretending to hold a fishbowl!
Whether it’s camouflaging a expanding belly, reminding strangers not to touch you, or showcasing your love for your favorite movie, these shirts are sure to crack a smile.
Some of them are simply hilarious both to pregnant women and non-pregnant people alike. My personal favorites try and turn a round belly into something else completely!
Like one of these shirt designs or have a different, funny idea? Check out our t-shirt printer reviews to order your very own! After all, you are creating a baby, how hard could a shirt be?