If Halloween is your favorite holiday and you want to carry the spirit of the season with you all year round, then take a look at 13 of the scariest T-shirts I could find. The results show that fear can come in many forms.
1. Far from a furry, nose-twitching pet, this rabbit is out for blood.
2. Here’s a real eyesore that’s not for the faint of heart — or stomach.
3. Believe it or not, this creepy creature is actually the likeness of famed vampire Nosferatu.
4. This shirt uses twisted, in-your-face veins tangled in gruesome detail with horrific effects.
5. This shirt features Audrey Hepburn as a member of the undead —with the gaping flesh wounds to prove it.
6. Just when you thought things were safe, yet another Friday falls on the 13th, giving this villain all the reason he needs to be out for blood.
7. No “scary shirt list” would be complete without a clown tee (or, in this case, two).
8. There’s something too waxen and overblown about his features to indicate he’s out for anything good.
9. The electric blue pops out against the black backdrop, making sure no one misses this image.
10. A blood-spattered face on a V-neck tee is sure to get a glance or two. Creepy.
11. The putrid color of the shirt, combined with the graphic imagery, is undeniably disturbing.
12. The “creepy” takes over this shirt with a zombie who appears to be missing some essential portions of his face, front and center.
13. Part conversation starter, part cry for medical attention, this tee is great if you don’t mind blood--or being the center of attention.
Can you bear to continue?
All right, scary shirt hunters of the world: Did you see anything worth adding to your closet? Remember, when it comes to scary Halloween shirts, the options are wide-ranging and can be as disgusting, chill-inducing, or mind-boggling as you want. Just pick your fright and wear it right.