If you have a high-fashion event on your agenda and don’t know what to wear, we’ve got your back. I’ve gathered 13 shirts that are perfect for fancy occasions–no tuxedos needed. (Just a head’s up, I suggest the gents put on a nice jacket and the ladies a nice skirt to reach full fancy capacity.)
1. Well, that about says it all.
2. A hilarious take on “designer” clothes.
3. Showcase this monocle-donning, top hat-wearing dinosaur with pizazz.
4. This dapper coat and tails shirt lends all the traits of a true tux, without the stuffiness or uncomfortable shoes.
5. A top hat, regal glasses and a “not messing around” mustache: What more could you ask for in a fancy T-shirt?
6. This shirt clearly lays out your well-to-do status in fun, askew text.
7. Stay warm in this tuxedo-themed hoodie.
8. Anyone who doubts your social status can simply read the one-word message on your shirt.
9. This shirt may help revive the spirits of the Republican Party.
10. This one is more an appeal to the fancy, rather than a statement of fanciness.
11. Will Ferrell is on this shirt. It is the fanciest shirt I have ever seen.
12. Wear this one when in the company of some eligible bachelors.
13. A bone-crusted replica of the famous Chanel logo. I like the slinky, over-sized fit.
Well look at you, fancy pants!
These 13 tees take the stuffiness out of fancy occasions and lend some coziness to your attire, whether you pick one that lets others know you’re “fancy” through verbiage, shows off a tuxedo screen print or gets honest with attendees.