If you want to stand out in a sea of pamphlets, you need something unique – be it a catchy slogan, vibrant color scheme or refreshing design.
It can be hard to break molds in the world of business brochures, so long dominated by dull colors and hokey clip art, but we’re here to tell you how it can be done.
To prove it, we’ve searched high and low for some truly innovative ways to get beyond your basic tri-fold brochure.
1. A monochromatic color scheme keeps the focus on the content.
2. Get potential clients and customers to pay attention with an aligned design.
3. A 'just right' color scheme can be calming, alluring and memorable.
4. Think outside the brochure box with colorful and eye-catching backgrounds.
5. Consider using lively photos to add some real life to your literature.
6. This takes the 'aligned design' concept one step further.
7. Get your point across by adding graphics to break up blocks of text.
8. A realistic backdrop can be that pop of real that draws the eye.
9. With an in-your-face design, this brochure commands attention.
10. A subdued yet potent design speaks in just the right volume.
11. Sometimes it’s what comes out of a design that makes all the difference.
12. With the proper use of space, the piece really rises to the occasion.
13. Where in Business Brochures 101 does it say your pamphlet has to be rectangular?
14. The adult version of finding a toy in a cereal box.
You're no longer stuck in a brochure box.
We hope you’ve been inspired to throw out some old conventions you thought were written in the stone tablets of promotional material writing. Have fun with your business brochures, and take advantage of different shapes, popping color schemes and eye-grabbing graphics.