Whether for messaging, marketing or fun, postcards have a versatility that breaks up the e-clutter of its Internet-based contemporaries. But is sending your postcard through the mail enough to grab the attention of your audience? Probably not.
Here are 14 cool postcards that would definitely get the job done. From a clever Elvis collage to a bird of a different feather, these shout-outs should provide inspiration.
1. Capture nostalgia with this postcard’s simple color scheme.
2. Thanks to some clever assembly, you’re getting a postcard that turns into a bird.
3. Part 1930s carnival advertisement. Part quirky graphic.
4. Let your message unfold in orange and red hues.
5. This holiday-themed postcard takes postcards to another level.
6. This is a great go-to design when you want to reign in the retro.
7. Remember those 3D posters you stared at until your eyes were sore?
8. This postcard is the perfect example in regards to a standout design.
9. Your recipients will thank you for sending them a simple message.
10. For letting your friends and family know you’re moving on up.
11. There's something about this design that demands attention.
12. Skivvies aside, the black and white graphics are pretty funny.
13. The '70s throwback design offers a ton of possibilities.
14. With its art nouveau concept, this layered design draws you in at first glance.
More flair, substance and shape!
Want your postcard to have more umph than any email? Take your pick of these examples and add your own twist. Your postcard is sure to go above and beyond.