Really good design is hard to achieve, but truly awful design takes some talent, too!
Awful flyers are made every day. Need proof? Here it is, a sample of epically horrible flyers. Be warned: This may hurt your eyes.
1. Somebody just found out about gradients and glows.
2. Random semi-naked chicks and zombie green are never out of fashion. Right?
3. I think I was a better woman before looking at this.
4. Colored frames and the font Papyrus make a lethal combination.
5. That poor dog looks miserable.
6. Doesn’t a human with four hands and fringe jeans make you want to go to this event?
7. Cheer up, Ben. It’s not your fault. Well, maybe it is.
8. Dude in the army cap looks confused.
9. Honestly, this is taking the splatter technique too far.
10. Just wrong. Oh so wrong.
11. Something for everybody: selective saturation, a huge lollipop, striped thighs, skulls, cheesy 3D text.
12. Is that a flying cat?
13. You're going to need protective glasses to look at this.
14. A bunch of people, a camel, an elephant, some colored bubbles, the desert…I get it.
15. Wow, this is just plain scary.
Have you gone blind yet?
Hello? Are you still there? If you reached the bottom of this page without closing your eyes, you’re braver than I am.