Looking for holiday-related projects to work on? This collection of cool brochures should come in handy!
With the brochures we’ve included below, we’ve also added a sample color scheme you can use as reference for your own work of holiday brochure art.
1. Dark and warm tones make this an elegant brochure.
2. A palette based on golden tones gives the brochure a rich feeling.
3. Be brave and try interweaving pastels and vivid colors.
4. If you want that vintage look, focus on blues and reds.
5. Wintry colors work well in Christmas brochures.
6. Hot pinks, purples and blues to draw the viewer’s attention.
7. Coca Cola and loud colors make for a super-bright Christmas.
8. This brochure makes good use of light colors in the background and strong reds in the foreground accents.
9. A festive color scheme the Grinch would love!
10. Silver and red make for another popular Christmas palette.
11. This brochure, with it's deep red color palette, exudes high class.
12. Sometimes the classics are the best.
13. Since blue is the main color, it makes accents and text in white, burgundy and green more noticeable.
14. The use of cold colors doesn't mean it's a cold brochure.
15. A different kind of color scheme for an unusual Christmas brochure.
Look for variation and be original
Do you now realize how many color combinations you can use to create a festive brochure for Christmas? Don’t limit yourself to the usual schemes.