These 15 illustrated brochures cover a variety of styles and show how different illustration techniques can be used to make brochures visually interesting.
1. A comical take on a classic subject.
2. A visual overview on the works of the artist.
3. Concept and illustrations go hand in hand.
4. Rough sketches and pastel colors create a very artistic look.
5. Technical sci-fi theme.
6. Simple silhouettes and bold colors.
7. A fun approach to a quirky theme.
8. Simple clean shapes and layout.
9. CMYK-like color combination of great visual impact.
10. Delicate imagery and grungy effects for an anime brochure.
11. More anime style.
12. Vibrant colors and vector-like illustrations.
13. The detailed graphics are used to illustrate a setting/situation.
14. Vivid images to show how learning can be fun.
15. Cartoony characters for an informational brochure.
Illustrative enough for you?
Illustrations immediately add visual appeal to brochures. It goes without saying, but I’m going to say it anyways: You should always choose a cool illustration to match the coolness of your brochure.