Some say college is the best time of your life, and while some 18-year-olds pick their college based on the sports teams and parties, a cool brochure can also catch the eye of potential students. Here are 15 college brochures that will have you applying before you can say “We’re number 1!”
1. Unusual and playful take on the classic booklet.
2. A modern look for a colorful brochure displaying great care for detail.
3. Elegant and sophisticated, with a very professional flair.
4. Using a suggestive concept in a classic format.
5. A creative visual approach to the usual college booklet.
6. Colors and images used as a simple aid for identifying fields and disciplines.
7. A defined color palette and monochromatic graphics create a very focused brochure.
8. Soothing colors and comfortable to read to put new students at ease.
9. A pleasant color scheme and round borders make the brochure inviting to look at.
10. Somber colors used in an attractive graphic layout.
11. Combining old and modern, visually and conceptually.
12. Crosshatched graphics and bold colors for a very graphic, old-school approach.
13. Eye-catching on the outside; minimally simple on the inside.
14. Vibrant colors and a design based on highly decorative geometric elements.
15. A brochure with a strong theme and original folding for an almost palpable feel.
Your school awaits you.
Effective college brochures are not only tailored to suit the needs of the institution, but also to appeal to a very specific audience in an engaging and compelling manner.