If your business is looking for a new marketing strategy, postcards are an often overlooked and underutilized promotional vehicle.
Postcards can add a unique and personal touch and (if designed correctly) can drive some serious exposure for brands of any size. Due to production simplicity and ability to be easily distribute on a large scale, if your business has not considered using postcards, you might want to think again.
Below is a collection of 15 unique postcards representing distinct approaches for different businesses, from DIY to corporate. Find a design that inspires you and get started with a business postcard for your company!
1. Eloquent text and suggestive images for a set of tourism postcards.
2. A colorful card to entertain the eye and promote awareness at the same time.
3. Elegant use of monochrome, clean shapes and layout.
4. Accented fashion items and use of feminine elements to target the shop’s audience.
5. Blending of classic artistic values with a contemporary look.
6. Use engaging photos as the essential element of the postcard.
7. Cute self-made postcards for a personal business.
8. Another example of a self-made postcard, which makes use of remarkable images.
9. Refreshing watercolor design for a postcard used as an invitation.
10. This elegant postcard also can be a business card.
11. Great use of color, images and typography for a set of timeless but modern cards.
12. Unequivocal messages make these postcards the equivalent of marketing leaflets.
13. Retro look in a clean, effective layout.
14. Festive promo postcard packed with information.
15. Attractive images flatter the work of the artists.
It's business time
Postcards have great flexibility and can produce the same effect on the viewer as a number of other mediums, like business cards and leaflets. When used correctly, postcards can convey the right amount of information and be visually arresting at the same time.