Church brochures can be cool and we have some evidence to prove it!
Some of the following brochures were created as a welcome to new members in a community, some were intended to promote funding campaigns, and some were distributed as informative material about special events and activities.
Indeed, there are many ways and reasons to make a church brochure. Here we have selected great examples that will make you want to read them.
1. A brochure with a modern, curvy design.
2. Try this basic design with a focus on colorful images.
3. Neatly organized content, simple palette and attractive cover.
4. Large images in every page help bring the content to life.
5. This brochure offers an in-depth and up-to-date overview of the institution.
6. A brochure that is inviting and joyous through the use of creative type and vibrant graphics.
7. Minimal design is enhanced through attractive conceptual images.
8. A contemporary look and bold colors to reflect the church’s vibrant activity.
9. Try making a booklet with attractive photography and powerful, positive messages.
10. What a detailed brochure for a fundraising campaign.
11. We love this bright six panel brochure.
12. This unique brochure unfolds to reveal a DVD.
13. An informative booklet brochure rich in graphics for a church conference.
14. A sober, clean look to go with comprehensive information.
15. Highly stimulating graphics and content create a pervasive experience.
The churchiest brochures we could find!
Making a church brochure that can be considered “cool” is not hard, but it takes some planning. The designer has to make it as attractive as possible, while keeping it meaningful for the less up-to-date readers. Good luck!