When it comes to making your business stand out from the crowd, logo stickers can make that happen.
From quirky creations to cool designs, your business’ logo sticker allows your customers to not only rock your brand but also advertise it on the go.
Here are 15 cool custom logo stickers that really make these brands and businesses shine.
1. Die-cut stickers can make any design possible. This silkscreen-poster printing and anti-advertising agency, known as Doe Eyed, printed these illustrative stickers that immediately catch your eye.
2. There’s a nice balance of color in these stickers. The blue and orange complement each other and create a bold design that's offset with white negative space.
3. So who took a bite out of these stickers? These give the illusion that something got hungry (all thanks to die cut).
4. These striking stickers have a great visual balance. The crowns are really detailed while the face is classic. The headpiece is also composed of building, which shows off Cincinnati.
5. Look closely at this skull, and you’ll see tons of awesome objects. I love how the scissors form the bridge of the nose.
6. Your sticker doesn’t have to be a drawing in order to be striking. This one plays with type in a way that conveys motion and gives you the sense of Axel's power and general awesomeness.
7. Burger fans will surely appreciate this juicy sticker. I like how the text is integrated into the food itself.
8. Maybe you don’t want to create an oddly-shaped sticker, and that’s OK! This has a nice design that’s a circle inside of a circle.
9. By adding some depth, this sticker gives the illusion that it’s three dimensional. It even looks like you could “stack” them!
10. Here’s another great example of stickers that use a standard template. The bold text and adorable, sad-face icon makes this an eye-catching design that doesn’t look too plain.
11. If you’re willing to add a little die-cut in your design, then it will bring your sticker to the next level. Even though this design isn’t the most innovative, the sticker stands out because of the subtle outline around “Gunners.”
12. This adorable sticker is the mascot for the website GitHub. Stickers like these, without their name on it, are perfect to give clients or as swag for people who are familiar with what you do.
13. You could wear this happy mustache as a disguise! Although you can see the brand’s website in tiny type, the point of the sticker is definitely to be a novelty.
14. Here are some fancy stickers! They use clear vinyl so you can actually see through the jar. That, coupled with beautiful typography, are small works of art.
15. You can do interesting stuff in squares, too. Here the bold red and black colors appear propaganda-like and implore you to drink this fine whiskey. Notice how the designer broke up the larger square space by dividing it into two separate areas.
Promote your business in a fun and easy way!
Stickers are a fun way to promote your business, and they are easy to create, too. Many printing companies offer die-cut sticker services, meaning that they’ll allow you to design different shapes and sizes. If your business has a special mascot or typeface associated with your business, then this gives you the opportunity to create a sticker without having to fit it into a standard box, rectangle, oval or circle.
Even if you don’t want to take the die-cut route, pre-existing templates give you so many options to work with. The key is to figure out your intended design and purpose and then create the final product.
Photos courtesy of stickerobot.com, stickeryou.com, webdesignerdepot.com, standoutstickers.com, axeloffroad.com, diecutstickers.com, abuzeedo.com, stickerguy.com, customcarstickers.com, github.com, rotofugi.com, eclectickink.com and stickermule.com.