Disc jockeys are very dynamic professionals, always ready to reinvent themselves and move from one gig to the next. For DJs, establishing relationships with the audience is key to their art. Especially given their work environment and frantic schedules, business cards are a way for them to exchange information quickly.
Here is a collection of 15 DJ business cards for all types of music and styles.
1. A very attractive die cut business card.
2. Modern and sleek color and type combo.
3. The graphic side of the card can become the card itself.
4. Colorful vector-style card.
5. Clever use of textures and graphics to create an engaging card.
6. Here's how to use a monogram/logo to create focus.
7. A striking style, very popular for people working in club/night entertainment.
8. Different styles to widen the client’s choice.
9. Letterpress effects and textured paper are always linked with professionalism.
10. Colorful swirls and splashes of simple black and white create immediate visual impact.
11. Eye-catching shapes and colors to go with brief and clear information.
12. A monochrome card with low key abstraction and a retro typeface.
13. Variations of the same original motif.
14. Simple type, patterned surface and just a tad of color draw the eye to the DJ’s name.
15. A minimal approach with great relevance to patterns and colors.
Incorporate your own style.
DJs will find this list useful as a starting point to create a business card that best describes their personal style.