This list of cool flyers is a super collection that relies on photographs. As you will see, there are many ways to incorporate a photo in a flyer.
Here you’ll find all sorts of different examples, from flyers where photos are the main focus to those where the photos are minimal. Take your pick!
1. A variety of attractive images to immediately evoke the idea of fun.
2. Photos are used as accents, not as the main visuals of the flyer.
3. Color creates a connection between photos and the rest of the flyer.
4. Geometric shapes and vintage photos are used in combination.
5. The photo fully illustrates the quality of the product.
6. A colorful collage that mixes modern and classic for a church ad.
7. Quirky collage using both photo and illustration.
8. Basic typography and a duo tone photograph used together.
9. A unique concept for a club flyer.
10. Bright and vibrant.
11. Simple message through attractive typography and a photo used as the background.
12. Polaroid on the front. Matching colors on the back.
13. Turns a photo into a collage and combines it with texture background.
14. Blends a floral pattern and photography with elegant fonts.
15. A funny photo for a party flyer.
Grab their attention!
Photography can be used in any type of flyer, from an event to a product. Photos are always the center of attention because they are hard to miss and are very direct in getting the message across.