If you run a business or organization, sending out holiday greetings is a great way to reinforce your relationship with your customers and associates.
The good news is business postcards don’t have to be boring or formal, as you will see from the following selection.
1. This typography-based Christmas postcard is both cheerful and professional.
2. Your customers and clients will feel warm and cozy with this postcard.
3. Type is the name of the game in this example.
4. Try wrapping your postcard like a present.
5. Matching front and rear graphics reinforces the theme.
6. Clean and classic.
7. Who doesn't love letterpress?
8. Animals deserve holiday greetings, too!
9. You could also go the vertical route.
10. A holiday postcard with modern flair.
11. And let's not forget about New Year's!
12. Colorful holiday greetings for colorful businesses.
13. Illustrations add a unique touch to this postcard.
14. This example is a holiday greeting and a calendar all in one.
15. Use photographs of the company to show clients who you really are.
It's nice getting a postcard, especially at this time.
Making use of color, design and eye-catching graphics will give your business presence. Thanks to a personalized holiday postcard, your business will enjoy renewed popularity when the holiday season is over.