The success of any event, being it a show, a sale, a party or a simple get-together, often depends on how well you can promote it.
These flyers are diverse and eye-catching examples of promotional materials created for events that take place during the holiday season.
1. What do you think of this retro-style flyer in different colors?
2. This flyer for a winter event comes with a clean, light design.
3. Everyone will want to attend this party!
4. What a cute hand-drawn flyer for a seasonal craft market.
5. Try using a sweater pattern template for your next Christmas party flyer.
6. Who doesn't love vintage-inspired flyers for the holidays?
7. The cut-out adds a little holiday surprise.
8. This is the perfect flyer to advertise an ugly Christmas sweater contest.
9. Use different colors to give people different options.
10. Sometimes minimal is best during the crazy holiday season.
11. A cheerful illustrated flyer for a radio station party.
12. It wouldn't be Christmas without stockings!
13. Elegant and formal might be the best for your event.
14. How fun! This designer created a matching ticket to go with the flyer.
15. The hand-drawn look adds a personal touch.
The holidays are flying in!
A holiday flyer doesn’t necessarily have to look like everyone else’s in order to be effective. Any style and approach can work for you as long as it relates to the activity or image you are promoting.