The old school traveler’s motto could be summed up in a short sentence: “Sticker or it never happened.”
Long before the various Foursquare, Yelp and similar location-based social networks made an appearance, luggage stickers were the most obvious way for travelers to keep track of their movements and show others all the places they had visited.
Not only can stickers make luggage more personal and easier to identify, but they can also make traveling more enjoyable and stylish! If you need the proof, just take a look at the following list…
1. Expressive suitcase stickers.
2. Luggage money sticker.
3. Waterville luggage sticker.
4. Ombabika luggage sticker.
5. Nashville luggage sticker.
6. Toronto luggage sticker.
7. Trunki face stickers.
8. Personalized photo luggage sticker.
9. Silent Hill luggage sticker.
10. Retro minivan luggage sticker.
11. Alcatraz vintage luggage sticker.
12. Black Rock City luggage sticker.
13. La Paloma luggage sticker.
14. Amarillo luggage sticker.
15. Zelda-inspired luggage sticker.
Luggage stickers can be funny, elegant, wacky or striking. They can imitate vintage style labels or can be totally original. They can add flair to a cute suitcase or make a boring one interesting. However, the best part they can be all these things together.