Most good travel flyers use captivating images and interesting information to grab the reader’s attention. Here are 15 travel flyers that do just that.
1. Leaves space for the reader’s imagination.
2. Great focus on the colorful photograph.
3. Detailed and concise information with functional graphics.
4. Striking graphics with just enough information to keep the reader interested.
5. Diverse colors and photos to easily identify different services.
6. Illustration-based flyer.
7. Elegant artwork printed on quality paper.
8. Corporate-like graphics to fit a variety of purposes.
9. This flyer has a scrapbook look and space for trip overviews.
10. Lomo-inspired photo in front. Clean and detailed on the back.
11. Vintage 1909 flyer for the American tourist market.
12. Postcard-sized flyer with clean, cheerful graphics.
13. Using photos as infographics.
14. Information and photo occupy the same space and complement each other.
15. Photos and vector-like graphics used together for a bright and vibrant flyer.
Grab your bags!
Organizing the flyer is the first step toward the making a flyer that can make an impression on potential travelers. Images and useful information have the power to help people form a clear idea about the vacation they will be taking.