Vintage T-shirts are really cool and everybody loves them. However, that doesn’t mean we all have a wardrobe dating back to the ’80s, ’70s or even earlier.
So what should you do? Well, it’s kind of obvious: Just buy a brand new vintage T-shirt. This list should give you some inspiration.
1. This T-shirt is inspired by the invention of color.
2. BBC’s 'Sherlock' T-shirt.
3. Retro lettering brings out the vintage in this T-shirt.
4. For the 8mm lovers out there.
5. Nothing says retro more than stripes.
6. Rarity’s Classic Car Wash T-shirt.
7. Patriotism and vintage in one T-shirt.
8. Like, totally vintage.
9. Old school meets new school.
10. Eye of the tiger tri-blend tee.
11. California Republic T-shirt.
12. The '50s diner screams vintage.
13. A classy zebra T-shirt with water reflection.
14. Who wouldn't love this vintage map T-shirt?
15. 'Lost' meets 'Back to the Future' T-shirt.
You don't have to raid your parents' closet!
If you want to wear your own cool vintage-looking T-shirt, the secret is to pick a new shirt that also has the old-school feel.