If you’re looking to spruce up your abode but a simple paint job won’t do, we’re right there with you.
We understand the predicament and offer this solution: 15 cool wall stickers for a variety of rooms.
The following examples use single tones or a vibrant color scheme to deck the walls with flair and creativity. Don’t forget to choose your favorite!
1. The ornate and iconic design makes you feel far from home from the comfort of your couch.
2. This sticker is a relaxing ode to the great outdoors and fills up an empty wall space in a classy way.
3. A great standout adhesive against a dark wall.
4. This outlet cover is great for a number of reasons. First, the dog is adorable. Second, the placement is unexpected.
5. This collection of stickers adds an instant pop of color to any room.
6. The energetic mix of bright red and lively yellow is enough to give anyone some a.m. perk.
7. A small wall space gets its groove on with these Michael Jackson wall stickers.
8. The fork-knife-spoon design makes this dining room feel like a bistro.
9. Take this cassette tape and apply it where it feels right.
10. The detailing of this sticker lends itself to fluttery lashes, perfectly sculpted eyebrows and bedroom eyes.
11. Blasted against a banana yellow wall, this collection is bold, fun and original.
12. This vibrant display gives just enough pop to a space in need of some gadget graphics.
13. This chalkboard sticker allows your youngster to work on letters, words, shapes or whatever crosses her mind.
14. These brilliantly colored, energetic characters are just what any no-boys-allowed room needs.
15. The flitting fairy and her trail of magical dust is done well in simple white.
All it takes is one peel of a sticker.
When it comes to this versatile decorating option, you can move in a variety of directions. A color design in white goes great against a wall of any color. The best part? When you’re ready for a change, just peel away and let the fun begin again!