Ah, QR codes. Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the past few years, you’ve probably seen these little square guys that help get a message out in a way that’s far from obtuse. And if you’ve considered putting the codes to good use for your next flyer, you don’t want to waste a great QR code on a bland flyer, now do you?
1. Iconic Disney characters--coded.
2. Taking a design that’s minimalistic from top to bottom makes the QR stand out.
3. A refreshing use of carbonation as a method of QR creation.
4. This Iron Man flyer gets a QR code placed in the middle of the superhero’s chest.
5. Pretty much the most perfect way to get someone’s attention.
6. QR becomes art in this example.
7. A symbol of humanitarianism with a QR code twist.
8. Anyone who is down for a good time has no choice but to look into the code to see what it’s all about.
9. The Olsen Twins lent their faces for a quirky and artistic QR flyer.
10. The lowercase “f” is one of the most recognizable symbols in social media today.
11. Inquisitive minds will want to investigate this smart use of QR codes.
12. Pardon the foul language, but this flyer caught my attention.
13. The “QR codes as Dewey decimals” on these book bindings is a clever way to get the attention of passers-by.
14. If you’re brave enough to not run away from this zombie, information awaits.
15. The lack of text on this poster is intriguing.
QR creation awaits you...
QR codes on flyers can not only expand marketing value, but also widen your creative opportunities. Find interesting and different ways to incorporate them into your business flyer.