Stickers are a form of expression in their own right. Even though sticker style can vary a lot depending on the artist and its message, stickers will always surprise passers-by through captivating visuals.
Here are 15 examples of sticker art that span from viral campaigns and references, to pop culture and indoor/outdoor display.
1. Part of the OBEY Giant campaign.
2. Created by street artist Mentalgassi.
3. Created by street artists Léo & Pipo.
4. Created by design company Zoltron.
5. Created by Rachel Caldwell.
6. Created by street artist Titi from Paris.
7. Created by street art collective 20 Freaks.
8. Part of the Obey Giant Campaign.
9. Created by street artist Swoon.
10. Cat faces by Tomso Solenne.
11. Home wall art sticker.
12. Created by street artist Clet Abraham.
13. Tom Selleck scene by Dimitru Drjuchin.
14. Spotted in Newton.
15. Spotted in the West Village in New York City.
The art that can stick anywhere.
This list is proof that stickers are fun and versatile tools of artistic expression and social — or even political — communication.