Flyers never go out of style. Proof of that is flyers are seeing an unexpected revival. For many businesses and organizations, sending out flyers in digital formats has become a quick and efficient way to get in touch with clients.
Making an effective flyer isn’t just about creativity. It’s also about communication. Besides being striking, a flyer should be clear and informative. A sleek flyer that is not able to convey its message is just as bad as a flyer with a sloppy appearance.
For some inspiration, here is a collection of flyers that succeed in combining remarkable style with great communication.
1. A classy layout with great use of placement, typography and colors.
2. A combination of simple stylistic elements to convey a very clear message.
3. The vintage feel and retro palette really draws the eye in.
4. Typography replaces other graphics in a clever and suggestive way.
5. An attractive mix of colors, typefaces and images.
6. The warm colors and graphic elements fit the general idea very well.
7. A good example of proper text placement and alignment.
8. Packs exhaustive information in a striking visual context.
9. A nice blend of graphics, colors and fonts.
10. Appealing use of hand-drawn typography and graphic elements.
11. The flyer’s style fits the product perfectly.
12. Clever use of imagery and type in a great layout.
13. A clean design with a strong artistic flair.
14. This flyer is minimal and clever. It also has immediate visual impact.
A good idea=a strong flyer
When making your flyer, the most important thing to remember is that it has to be visually outstanding and interesting. It’s important to develop a concept that is relevant to the business you want to promote and the audience you want to connect to.