From the explosion of “Keep Calm” posters that have exploded as of late, you’d really think we need to chill out. The original “Keep Calm and Carry On” sign has become a springboard for what seems like a million different takes on the phrase. Some are sarcastic, some are filled with alternative advice, and others are downright cranky commentary on the overuse of the phrase and trend.
Just keep calm and read on, OK?
1. Call Batman. He’ll know what to do.
2. Let them eat cake, indeed!
3. Purl your troubles away.
4. Fix those QA problems and all will be well.
5. Find your source of inner peace and simply fill in the blank.
6. When it comes to keeping it together, if you can’t seem to find the power within, know you’re not alone.
7. Get in touch with your inner child.
8. These large and docile creatures have a hard-to-pinpoint cuddly calmness to them.
9. Shhh. If you’re going to freak out, do it quietly.
10. There are times when absolutely losing it may be in order.
11. Well, shoot. Watch out!
12. The creator of this poster probably wouldn’t like me too much.
13. A “Hunger Games” take.
14. Sometimes not being creative is actually quite catching and unique.
15. You'd better listen to him.
Let the calm take over.
So, be honest: How are you feeling now? Docile? Tame? Relaxed? No matter how you’re feeling, I hope you found what you need to carry on.