Are you familiar with the concept of face shirts? If not, then you totally should be.
They are funny T-shirts that feature a face of an object, person or animal. Typically a dog or cat is used, but some other things can be used as well.
The scale of these images is what makes this type of clothing amusing. After all, how fun is it to walk around with a giant pair of cat eyes staring at every person you see?
Fashion doesn’t have to be serious, and the phenomenon known as the face shirt proves this. Sometimes it’s best to just wear something totally silly that makes you happy.
1. Long hair, don’t care! With this shirt, you too can have the gorgeous mane of a poodle.
2. The stunning blue eyes of this kitten will be the first thing people notice when they see you in this adorable shirt.
3. If you love anime, then you’re sure to love this jubilant anime face shirt.
4. Bacon and eggs always make me smile. I like that this shirt reflects that!
5. And likewise, ice cream makes me very happy. It’s like this shirt is reading my mind!
6. Food is popular choice for face shirts, but this one is a bit healthier — it features fruits and veggies rather than bacon and ice cream.
7. We’ve seen a cute kitten already, so how about a hairless cat? This realistic shirt also gives the illusion that the feline’s portrait is popping off the garment!
8. Sloths are universally loved, and I'm sure anyone wearing this shirt would get a lot of attention.
9. Funny or creepy? This is the epitome of what a face shirt is all about. If you wear this, you’re either doing it for a laugh or you're just a big fan of Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.
10. I love the haircut on this T-shirt. It’s the quintessential “emo” hairstyle that's swept near the eyes.
11. This is a simple shirt, but it’s the right combination of sweet and evil — just look at those fangs.
12. File this under the odd category. The stoic Easter Island Face has made it into popular culture!
13. For Star Wars fanatics, this shirt shows scenes from the Storm Trooper’s point of view. Design-wise, it’s a really interesting image with all of the action encapsulated in such a tiny frame.
14. Instead of staring right back at you, this face shirt has its attention toward something else.
15. Doctor Zoidberg is a funny character on Futurama, and my favorite part of him — his odd tentacles — are featured on this shirt!
Photos courtesy of Fab.com, themountain.com, spreadshirt.com, nerdzgonewild.com, chictopia.com, direct.asda.com, zimbio.com, hreadless.com, lyst.com, dorkees.com, farfetch.com and amazon.com.