If you’re looking to send a message but want to keep the tone one-toned, you’ve come to the right place. Here’s a group of 15 one-toned postcards sending one-colored statements that are artistic, simple, and get your message across.
1. An energetic collage of happy yellows.
2. With its vertical design and cool-toned take on the color, this is the perfect postcard for artists, art lovers, or anyone who has a deep appreciation for a mix of monochromatic graphics.
3. Two frames lend a dark and almost baroque feel to the card, while washes of gray and white keep it airy and fun.
4. A delicate mix of poppies and varying shades of red.
5. Three glass milk jugs make white work by itself.
6. Strips of patterned paper, overlapping in different textures and tones, keep the blues from being to dull and give the postcard a magical mix.
7. A black-done-right photo that uses the hue for effect and eye-drawing appeal.
8. A butterfly’s wings give a boost of buoyancy to an aqua-themed postcard.
9. A harvest-themed postcard done in variations of a golden yellow.
10. A lovely cerulean blue makes this postcard feel quite calm.
11. Inventive swirls alternating with illustration use the hue for an image that is eye-catching.
12. A beautiful charcoal-washed flower.
13. A buttery yellow little monster!
14. An autumn-themed card in loud shades of orange and yellow.
15. Multiple monochromes!
One and done.
Whether it was a mix of milk, Picasso in blue, a quilted harvest scene, or a monochromatic monster, you don’t need a wide-ranging mix of colors to showcase a beautiful piece of art.