You’ve got the perfect photo setup and an innocent bystander willing to take the shot…you should be good to go, right? Not if you’re one of the poor individuals in these 15 hilarious photobombs, which range from interruptions by a celebrity to a happy little seal.
1. Oh, Jon Lovitz. Surprise!
2. Was Verne Troyer specifically invited to this photo engagement, or did he just show up a little too early?
3. This photobomb gets a place on the list because the bomber is not only well-placed, but he has clearly achieved an objective (read: hydration).
4. This perky seal was not about to let the penguins steal the show.
5. I think this one was a setup.
6. He’s saying something very specific with that face, though I’m not sure what it is.
7. So much enthusiasm!
8. That cat looks positively evil.
9. A very excited Chris Rock checking out R&B queen Rhianna’s assets.
10. Michael Cera looks like he’s about to sink his teeth into that other guy’s neck.
11. Give a horse some space!
12. Fish head.
13. This old lady is awesome, and I wish she were my grandma.
14. Some have called “Photoshop job” on this image, but you have to appreciate the priceless expression on the Chipotle employee’s face.
15. This cow looks so happy! That, or he’s cracking up at the stupidity of that horse.
I couldn’t pick a favorite. From the Lovitz landing to the peace sign granny and the smiling seal, the only conclusion I could come to is that photobombs are a great way to get an unexpected dose of humor.