If there’s one thing the Internet loves, it’s cats. We see these furry felines everywhere. They flood your Facebook. They’re all over your Tumblr, and a lucky handful are seen as celebrities.
I am a cat owner, so it gives me great pleasure to present some fun stickers that are simply purr-fect.
1. These stickers are drawings and paintings of different types of cute cats, including a Siamese and long-haired cats. They are well done and realistic without feeling overly-rendered. They're perfect if you’re wearing them and on the go.
2. How cute are these furry babies?! These photographic stickers showcase their big eyes and fuzzy hair. You wish they were real!
3. Stylized gel stickers are cool to look at and fun to touch.
4. Quirky illustrations showcase these super happy cats. Have you ever seen your cat smile so hard it squints its eyes?
5. We’re so used to seeing a cat’s face, but what about stickers of their butts? For cat owners, I’m sure this is an unwelcome sight you’ve seen before.
6. Draw your own cat on these craft paper stickers! Perfect for a personalized card or scrapbook page.
7. If you’re a fan of grumpy cat, then you’ll certainly appreciate this well-rendered sticker of a rainbow that’s dripping out of her mouth. It’s paired with the quote, 'I tasted the rainbow once. It was awful.
8. Like an earlier set of stickers, here are some that have been illustrated. Look at those brilliant green eyes!
9. These bizarre stickers are from a 1983 Topps Trading card pack. As you can see, it features cats dressed up in intricate costumes. Strange…yet awesome.
10. For fans of the adorable Lil Bub, here’s a strange set of stickers of this tiny cat in space (and with a third eye!)
11. If you’ve ever wondered what cats would look like if dancing upright, here you go. The added attire makes them extra appealing/humorous.
12. I love the stylization of these fat cats! They pair perfectly with the rustic furniture.
13. This is a different take on cats, but it's a cat nonetheless. I like the environment the animal is drawn into.
14. Aiko Fukawa is a favorite illustrator of mine. These exquisite stickers are temporary, miniature pieces of art.
15. Steampunk enthusiasts tend to be loud and proud of their dress/interest, so it only makes sense you could buy stickers with cats dressed in the appropriate attire. How could you dress a cat up to match something you like?
Raise your paw if you love these stickers!
These stickers are colorful, creative and just plain funny. Stickers act as good giveaways to potential clients, consumers and fans. While they’re disposable, everyone still wants to pick up a novelty like this to wear loud and proud. And if it comes with a cat on it? Well, you’re golden!