Want an effective and inexpensive way to market your business? Try stickers!
You want them to look professional and serious, but you certainly don’t want to be thought of as boring. You want to impress the consumer and capture their attention with interesting and unique design, but you also want to convey a sense of trust and professionalism.
Here are 13 examples of serious, but not boring, business stickers.
1. The circle shape and bold colors pop for this sticker.
2. The bright pink of this Southern-style business is perfect for the demographic.
3. The bicycle coalition uses the starburst and graphic bicycle image to encourage people to bike to work.
4. This record store kept their sticker simple yet bold.
5. The perfect imagery and font for the island.
6. Use stickers as a business card and you’ll make an impression that sticks.
7. Give stickers away as part of a specific promotion or initiative.
8. Canon had these interesting holographic stickers designed.
9. One way to make your sticker stand out is by getting it die cut.
10. Many businesses attract more customers by being green and promoting it.
11. Risher Martin Renovations took their modern graphic logo and made a sticker as a part of their branding efforts.
12. A basic logo sticker that speaks for itself.
13. This film company took an otherwise ordinary logo and made it interesting with the die cut around the camera.
Get your business' name to stick.
Depending on your business, you may have many different uses for stickers. They can be used on packaging, for promotions or to proudly display the statement of your company.
Whatever the purpose, keep in mind the sticker can make your business look immature or unprofessional if you don’t put some thought into the design and the print job.
Keep it clean, but don’t forget to maintain visual interest.