Feel bored by the rectangular nature of business cards? Well break out of that box and embrace a new shape: The square. This equal-sided shape is far from ordinary, especially when you consider the examples collected below. These are definitely some cool business cards.
1. This wintry example is a cool showing of how frostbite can be a great thing.
2. This two-sided design uses a great mix of blue and white to give a regal feel.
3. An old-school, retro feel.
4. The burnt brown and brisk blue combined in this card to make it pop.
5. Hey, you! Yeah, you! This card isn’t afraid to speak volumes in one small space.
6. A vibrant and almost juicy hue against white is refreshing.
7. Dark blue will do on a square card--and so will an all white backdrop.
8. Use one color in different shades for a loungey, classic feel.
9. Oh my! A pizza pie! And what a slice this card is.
10. Using a recognizable design, this square card sizzles.
11. Admit it--this design is very yummy.
12. Play with texture to change it up.
13. A simple cardboard design with a fun border makes this example simple but unique.
14. Another way to break through the square mold: Round the edges.
15. A very eye-catching design, indeed.
Rectangles are out.
Still think you’re too hip to be square? After all these awesome examples, I hope you found some inspiration in terms of color, shape, and texture to help you bust out of the boring rectangular mold.